Business Boosting Breakfast - "Early Bird" Ticket
7 Profit Producing Growth Hacks Your Local Small Business Can Use
Online Business Booster Workshop
for the Internet Newbie
The importance of online marketing is often overlooked by local small business owners. They focus their efforts on traditional advertising, and as a result, miss out on ways to keep existing customers – and attract new ones. This workshop is a detailed look at our 7 favorite strategies that your business can use on a shoestring marketing budget. In fact, you can essentially use all of them combined for less than $1000/month!
Come join us at The Packhouse in South Boston, VA on Thursday, April 20th at 8 am for a "Business Boosting Breakfast". Your admission will include breakfast* and ways to crush your competition and dominate your market!
Online Local Matters
Studies show that 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases. (Retailing Today, 2014).
78% of local-mobile searches result in offline purchases. (Search Engine Land, 2014)
Mobile commerce is now 30% of all U.S. e-commerce. (Internet Retailer, 2015)
This Workshop Will Teach You How to Use Local Online Marketing to Drive Sales
- The 4 types of posts you should be making on Social Media
- The Social Networks your business needs to use to be effective
- The strategy that 98% of your customers will notice within 3 minutes
- A simple method to have others build your following and grow your mailing list for you
- The single best way to put your business in the palm of your customer's hand, even if you don't have a website
- The most important thing you can do to make sure you don't go out of business in the next 12 months
- The simple way to build a 2nd steady flow of income
We are also going to present to you 5 systems that you can use to automate the whole process and make you look like an internet marketing expert all while saving you up to 20 hours per week!
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $15 (Yes, this includes Breakfast!)
DOOR COST: $20 <-- breakfast is also included.
Time: Breakfast and coffee begins at 7:45 with Workshop beginning by 8:00
There will be prizes, discounts on services and more from JVI Mobile and The Packhouse.
*Breakfast biscuits and a drink(coffee, soda, bottled water) will be provided as part of admission. Please Choose whether you would like Egg and cheese, Bacon, egg, and cheese, or sausage, egg, and cheese at checkout.